Accurate Electric Unlimited, Inc. (AEU) is a quality Electrical Services Contractor that specializes in design build electrical systems for Commercial / Industrial / and Detention Facilities. We manage projects that range from maintenance and service calls to turn-key ground up electrical design and installations. We are a growing company with many opportunities and we like to promote within.
AEU currently has an opening for a construction Safety Administrator who will receive direction from leadership. This involves proactively overseeing the safety program for the company and following through to track compliance.
The main priorities of the work include:
- Oversee and update when necessary company safety program.
- Lead safety committee meetings and follow up on assignments, goals, and issues.
- Create job specific safety plans and confirm their implementation.
- Ensure safety boards, equipment and site-specific safety materials are supplied at each site.
- Attend and document jobsite inspections. Follow up on issues noted.
- Oversee subcontractor compliance with safety.
- Coordinate and communicate between field and leadership.
- Review daily pre-task plans for completion.
- Assign and oversee training through LMS system.
- Keep all customer specific safety compliance up to date.
- Participate in the safety aspect of new hire orientation.
- Do inspections and document / follow up on any workplace injuries or near misses.
- Organize and conduct Root Cause Analysis with any injuries or near misses.
- Foster and promote a company-wide safety culture and respond to every safety suggestion promptly.
- Manage any claims.
- Ability to explain and interpret complex rules, policies, and operating procedures.
- Ability to conduct research and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to independently compose documents and correspondence for approval.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and other records.
- Ability to perform quality assurance review and editing of materials and correspondence developed.
- Ability to lead and teach others.
- The successful candidate will have a strong focus on leadership, teambuilding, approachability, and exceptional service to both internal and external customers. They must be able to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and maintain a balance among multiple priorities. They must be able to work independently and be able to communicate across the company.
- Construction background or education preferred.
- Safety training in construction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
AEU has policies in place according to CDC and Washington State guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Construction Safety Managers: 1 year (Preferred)
Position Type: Full-time